Monday, August 9, 2010

Totally Birthday!

Good evening! I thought I would share one more Easel Card with you. This card was for my daughter's 15th birthday and even though she doesn't have straight hair by any stretch of the imagination I just couldn't resist using Totally Tess and she needed a super sized cupcake to deliver to our birthday girl. The cupcake is from Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set. Crazy for Cupcakes is one of my favorite birthday set. To make Tess I used a lot of paper piecing and the wonderful new Designer Series Paper Lap of Luxury. It has the new Concord Crush, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla, and Basic Gray. I used Whisper White Card Stock, Concord Crush and Pretty in Pink Card Stock for the card and Jet Black Stazon Ink. For the areas on Tess and the cupcake that weren't paper pieced I used the Watercolor Crayons and a Blender Pen to add color. It is really hard to tell in the picture but Tess has two buttons on her shirt and for those I added two of the smallest sized pearls from the Basic Pearls Jewels. I used the beautiful Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon. The satin ribbon ties so nicely and gives the card a nice look. I didn't add the inside picture but it has Happy Birthday inside from the Perfect Punch Stamp Set.
Tomorrow night is our first Stamp Club night of the new round. I am excited to see everyone and get to stamp with some new ladies. If you are in the area and would like to join us give me a call, we would be happy to have you. It is getting late and I have some more to do before I head off to bed so I had better keep this short. Thank you for stopping by and please come back again.
Have a great day, Tonya





No comments: