Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Halloween Treat and a Sneak Peak!

Good morning, wow what a busy week we are having at our house. I am finding free time during the day to stamp so that is a good thing. I have new projects to share with you. First just a reminder the Summer Mini will be ending this month. If there is anything that you haven't ordered and would like to please contact me so we can get your order placed. To view the Summer Mini just click on the icon on my sidebar with the Mini picture. Today I have a Halloween Treat project for you. It used a items from the Catalog as well as a sneak peak from the Holiday Mini that starts September 1st which is of course right around the coroner. It is a new Big Shot Die called Candy Wrapper and it is easy to make and perfect for Halloween candy or I am also thinking it would make a great ornament for a tree whether it is a Halloween or Christmas Tree. The Wrapper is 2" long without the ends. The other items that I used are Wicked Fun Specialty Designer Series Paper, Wicked Cool Stamp Set, Bitty Bat Punch, Oval Punch, Jet Black Stazon Pad and Sticky Strip. I could have added some ribbon on the ends but it doesn't need any adhesive to keep them folded like they are in the picture. You only use the Sticky Strip on the side to close your wrapper. Would you like to make some of these for all your Trick or Treaters? Then give me a call and on September 1st I will get your order placed. Remember that Stampin'Up! has online ordering and orders placed through me can be shipped any where in the USA. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: