Thursday, March 10, 2011

Trio of Blossoms


Wow has this week gone by quickly and I just realized that I haven't stamped a new card all week. Looks like I had better get busy so you have something new to look at tomorrow. Today's card is a 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" card. It uses the Build a Blossom Stamp Set and Blossom Petals Punch. It also uses the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set. The colors on this card are Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Basic Gray and Whisper White. The supplies are left over from a workshop I had last month. I used a smaller blossom petal and made three flowers for this card. I also used the 1/2" Circle Punch to make the centers for the flowers. I hope we get to see some real flowers before to long. I am ready for the warm weather to arrive. This would be a perfect pick-me-up card for someone special in your life.
Stampin'Up! announced yesterday that the Ornament Punch is now available to order and the issues with the punch have been worked out. If you have been waiting to order it contact me and we will get your order placed. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: