Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Petal Cone Carrot

Good morning, I love the versatility of the Petal Cone Die and I sure hope it is in the new catalog in July. Carrots have been popping up all over the internet and I just had to give it a try. This will be one of the projects that we are making at my Easter Class which is coming up next month. The Carrot is made from Pumpkin Pie Card Stock that has been run through the Big Shot to add texture then sponged with the Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink and a Sponge. The cute little bunny is from the Forest Friends Stamp Set which you can get for FREE with a $50 purchase now through March 31. I inked the bunny with the Basic Gray Classic Ink Pad then wiped his nose off with a cotton swap and reinked it with Pretty in Pink Stampin' Write Marker and stamped it on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Below the bunny I stamped Happy Easter from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set in with the Old Olive Classic Ink Pad. I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch to punch out the Bunny. That was layered on an Old Olive Scallop Circle that was made with the Pennant Bigz XL Die. To finish up the carrot I used the Little Leaves Sizzlit Die and cut three of leaves from Old Olive Card Stock. To attach it to the top of the Petal Cone Die I used another Old Olive Scallop Circle that had a hole in the center for the stems to feed through I then attached the scallop circle to the top of the petal cone with Dotto as it is a repositionable adhesive which make it easy to remove to get the candy out without tearing up the carrot. You can order all the supplies to make this project online or just give me a call and I will be happy to help you place your order. Don't forget that I have Blog Candy to be given away on Friday. If you haven't left me a comment on that post then please take a moment to do so. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: