Monday, March 28, 2011

Starter Kit On Sale for only $148.75

How would you like to receive over $320 worth of Stampin'Up Merchandise for only $1478.75? I know it sounds great doesn't it and you will also receive a bonus bundle worth over $50 too! Normally the kit is $175 but if you act before April 1 then you can get it 15% off and the bonus bundle. I would love to share with you all the things I love about Stampin'Up! but I will just share a few. I love that this business is mine. I can do has many events or as few events depending on how busy my schedule is with other activities. I have met so many wonderful ladies in the 6 1/2 years I have been a demonstrator who have become my friends and I don't just mean my customers but also fellow demonstrators. The events I have attended are always so much fun and informational. I learn something new every time I attend a Stampin'Up event. Oh and of course there is the discount I receive every time I purchase the Stampin'Up! products that I love and the sneak peaks on new products are pretty great too. There are so many other great things about Stampin'Up! and I really would love to help you start your own Stampin'Up! business. Give me a call and we can talk about what Stampin'Up! has to offer you.

No comments: