Tuesday, March 22, 2011

500th Post!


After writing up yesterday's post I discovered that it was my 500th Post so of course I think that calls for something special. So how about some Blog Candy. Just leave me a comment and I will draw one lucky person to receive the Blog Candy which includes: a Stampin'Up! Shopping Bag, Pop-up Trash Can, a roll of each Certainly Celery and So Saffron Grosgrain Ribbon and a 6x 6 Paper Pack. To make this a little more fun the next two people who signup to be a member of my downline between now and March 28 will also receive the same thing. I will draw for the winner of the Blog Candy on March 25th. So be sure and leave me your comments and if you want to know more about becoming a Demonstrator during Sale-a-bration when the Starter kit is 15% off and you receive an additional bonus bundle filled with over $50 in free products then give me a call. I would love to talk to you more. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on 500 postings! I'm enjoying your blog :)

Beth said...

Ooo - candy that's actually good for me? I'm in! Congrats on all the great work and on the 500 posts!!!

RM7445 said...

Congrats on 500 posts!! I can't wait til the next class!

Brittany said...

Congrats on the 500 posts! I can't wait for the Stampin' up class. The first post by rm7445 is me also by the way i was under the wrong name.