Thursday, March 24, 2011

Springtime Vintage Hair Bow

Good afternoon. Today is a busy day out our house with our family getting ready for my boys music program tonight but I did want to share with you this Springtime Vintage Hair Bow that I made the other day. I used the Scallop Circle #2 Die and the Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric and a Night of Navy Button from the Springtime Vintage Big Designer Buttons. My daughter wore this one last night and commented on how light it was to wear. I am going to make more and if you would like to buy a hair bow contact me and I will work with you on fabric styles. Okay I am off to get a few more things done before I need to go get kids. Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by. Oh and don't forget to leave a comment on my Blog Candy to be entered to win. Tonya

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is so cute!!! I love it!