Monday, March 21, 2011

Star Quilt Update


Happy Monday Morning! I am headed out soon to go grocery shopping but before I did that I wanted to give you an update on the quilt. It has come a long way since the previous post and while the top isn't finished yet, it is getting closer. I am also going to do some fabric shopping while I am out. :) The quilt has came together pretty quickly but I am trying to decide what to add next. I feel like it needs another color around the whole thing but am not sure what. Any suggestions? Leave me a comment if you have an idea. I would really love to hear from you.
I am also hoping to do some stamping today and finish up a few projects that are started on my table. If that works out then I will start posting those tomorrow. Don't forget that Sale-a-bration will soon be ending if you haven't placed your orders yet to receive your free item there is still time. Give me a call I would be happy to help you. Well, I am off to the store. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: