Friday, March 25, 2011

A Good Luck Case!

Good evening, I am late posting tonight but I have a good reason. My oldest son and I are out of town for a Future Problem Solving Contest and we have been traveling. This card however isn't for him but rather for my daughter who has a track meet tomorrow. I can't be there with her but I did want to let her know that I was thinking of her and wanted to wish her luck. I didn't have a lot of time to stamp today so I cases a card from the Catalog. I just changed the sentiment and colors to match my daughter's personality. I don't have a catalog with me right now but I will update later with the page number. The colors I used are Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Tempting Turquoise and Rich Razzleberry. The sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set and is stamped with Early Espresso Classic Ink. I used a Vintage Brad in the center of my flower which was cut with the Big Shot with the Island Blossoms Die. I did a little shimmer with the Shimmer Mist which is hard to see in the photo.
One last thing before I go I used random org to pick my blog candy winner and the winner is Penni Litwiller said...

Congrats on 500 postings! I'm enjoying your blog :)

Penni if you can contact me with your address I will get your Blog Candy sent out soon. If you didn't win it isn't to late to get your own blog candy by signing up to become a demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by to late tonight, Tonya

No comments: