Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Easter Card For Club


Good morning, it is pretty early as I type this but I wanted to get a card up to share with you today. This card is one that we are doing for Stamp Club tonight. The stamp set is Easter Blossoms and the Designer Series Paper is Springtime Vintage. The card stock colors that I used are Not Quite Navy, Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla. For ink I used the Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad, Not Quite Navy Classic Ink Pad, Baja Breeze Classic Ink Pad and the Baja Breeze Stampin' Write Marker. There is a little coloring of the flowers, buds and eggs with the blender pen. The Very Vanilla Seam Binding is added to the card with Mini Glue Dots and Sticky Strip. I am so glad Stampin'UP! has added new colors to our Seam Binding Collections as it is so fun to work with. The Happy Easter is also included in the Stamp Set and after stamping was punched out with the Wide Oval Punch. Now I have at least one Easter Card ready to send and Lent hasn't even started yet. :) If you are interested in making this card or any card you see on my blog please let me know and we can set up a private class for you and your friends. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: