Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thoughts and Prayers

Good morning, I had a wonderful time at Patti's workshop. It was a great way to spend the evening. I would love to have a workshop with you and your friends give me a call and we can set up a night to get together. This card is one that we created last night. I haven't used these sets in a while but I the Thoughts and Prayers Set is one of my go to sets for Sympathy and cards of encouragement. I used the tree image which we inked up with the Early Espresso and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers. This takes a little longer but it gives you a much more real tree. The Thinking of You was also inked with the Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker and then punched out with the Wide Oval Punch. The card stock we used is Night Quite Navy, Old Olive, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla. The inside of the card also has a tree on it just a smaller version. It is from the Forest Friends Stamp Set which you can get for free during Sale-a-bration. I can't believe that Sale-a-bration ends this month. You still have time to take advantage of the the specials including joining my team of demonstrators. Give me a call if you would like more information. I had better run I have a lot to do today to get ready for Stamp Club tomorrow and Tuesday. Have a great weekend and remember I have more new projects to share with you so be sure and stop by again. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: