Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Good morning and Happy St. Pattie's Day to ya! Have you ever made a card that just sort of made it's self? I had a sketch in mind and thought I knew what this card would look like but then it sort of took a turn and you know what I like it the way it ended up better than how I had started it. Must be some of the luck of the Irish. :) The card contains two greens Wild Wasabi and Garden Green and also Very Vanilla but those are the only colors. The base has some texture that was added with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The stamp is from the Got Treats Stamp Set and I inked the shamrock with the Wild Wasabi Stampin Write Marker, then used the Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker to ink up the Got Green? and to accent the ends of the shamrock to give it a little dimension. The designer series paper is from the Woodland Walk Pack and I accented it with Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon and Very Vanilla Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch. I think the Got Green is perfect of course for today. Don't forget to wear your green so that you don't get pinched. Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a blessed day, Tonya

No comments: