Friday, March 18, 2011

Big Shot Star!

Good morning! I love my Big Shot and use it all the time in fact I probably use it every time I am stamping but this week I have been using to for fabric projects including today's post. I am currently working on a quilt. It isn't going to be a big quilt only about 36" x 48" but a quilt none the less. I have four of the blocks sewn and the other 9 are ready to start sewing which I will be working on today. For this project I used the 5 Point 3D Star Bigz Die and the Big Shot. I cut 5 star points per block and used a Patriot themed fabric. I will be sure and take a picture of the finished quilt top (hopefully sometime this weekend) to share with you. Have you every thought about buying the Big Shot? Did you know that as a Demonstrator you can get the Big Shot for 30% off on your first Stampin'Up! order (there are conditions that must be met for this to apply) or you can order the Big Shot and receive free Sale-a-bration sets! Even as a demonstrator you will receive Sale-a-bration reward while making a purchase. So why not give me a call and see what Stampin'Up! has to offer you. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great day, Tonya

No comments: