Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday Digital Downloads

Stampin'UP! has new Digital Downloads for My Digital Studio. Did you know that you can receive a free So Much to Sale-a-brate Digital Content CD just for purchasing My Digital Studio this month. I used the Free CD to create my new blog header and My Digital Studio is so easy to use and it isn't just for adults, kids are finding it to be a great program for school work too. If you would like more information about My Digital Studio give me a call and we can talk. Now for today's new downloads. Thanks for stopping by today, I am busy working on some new projects. I have a long list of ideas and we will see how many I get through today. I also have a sick child at home today so that my slow my progress down a bit. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: