Monday, March 14, 2011

Sorry, nothing new right now

Good morning, I thought I would just stop by and let you know that while I had not planned on going this long without a post some things can not be avoided. We had a super busy weekend and on top of that I am coming down with something that seems to have zapped my energy. All I want to do is sleep. Not fun at all and definitely not a productive way to create. I am hoping to find some energy and time to make something new today and if I have time I will post later tonight or tomorrow morning. Just a few reminders that Sale-a-bration will be ending March 31 but there is still time to place your orders and signup to start your own Stampin'Up! business. I am so that I made that decision back in August of 2004 and my only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. Give me a call if you would like more information about Stampin'Up! or the benefits of being a demonstrator for such a great company. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: