Friday, March 4, 2011

Stamping with Acrylic Blocks


Good afternoon, sorry for not posting yesterday. I had every intention of posting but I got busy creating new cards and ran out of day and energy. I did make several new cards so I will have new things to show you in the next few days. Today's card is one we are doing at the workshop I have tonight. I wanted to share the Artistic Etchings set with them. The card stock I used it Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla and Basic Black. I used Stazon Jet Black, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake Classic Ink. I used the Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to add some texture to the card front. The Square on the main image is from inking up one of our Acrylic Blocks with Classic Ink and then stamping. It is always nice to find an extra use for one of your supplies. The Crown was punched out with the 1 1/4" Circle and layered with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. There is a Rhinestone added to the crown because every crown needs jewels. I did decorate the inside of the card too but didn't take a picture of that. Need to have a little surprise for the ladies tonight. I hope you enjoyed today's post and remember I have more to share with you. I am super excited to share with you one of the other cards we are doing tonight but that will have to wait for tomorrow. Have a great evening, I know I will since I will be stamping with friends. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: