Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week Ahead!

This week is another busy week and I wanted to make sure that you knew what event I have and what specials that Stampin'Up! is running. If you have any questions please contact me and I will be happy to help you.

Oct.18 Last day to join my Stampin'Up! Team and receive the Craft Tote Free! Don't miss out on this great bonus.
Oct. 19- 7pm Christmas Card Planning Night. It is time to once again to start your Christmas Cards. Remember I will help you design your cards, order your supplies and help cut them. Also if you want your card hand made but don't have the time I will be happy to make them for you for a fee.
Holiday Bundles Promotion begins. Be sure and check back Tuesday for more information.
Oct. 23- 7pm I will be having a workshop at my House for Beth. You are welcome to attend. We will be using the Big Shot as well as doing the Faux Mother of Pearl Technique. Please let me know you are attending so I can have your supplies ready.
Oct. 25 7pm Carla's Workshop is tonight at my house. We will be focusing on Christmas. If you know Carla then be sure and come to this workshop.
I will be posting a Christmas Card from my Stamp-a-Stack tomorrow. Until then thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again, Tonya

No comments: