Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Pumpkin


Hello, I had every intention of posting a card for you yesterday but time just got away from me preparing for Carla's workshop. I will post those cards another day but for today I wanted to share the last club project from this month. I had decided to use the Paisley Prints Stamp Set and the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set. I showed you the Christmas Card we made but you can also make Thanksgiving cards too! The layout is just like the one we made at Convention with a few changes. The base of the card is Old Olive and we began by stamping the leaf in Old Olive Classic Ink over the bottom of the card. Then we ran the card through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Then we moved on to the top of the card. On Whisper White Card Stock you stamp the pumpkin that has been inked up with the Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Pumpkin Pie Stampin' Write Markers. We used the Early Espresso Classic Stamp Pad to stamp the Happy Thanksgiving next to the pumpkin. Then to finish off the card we added Sticky Strip along the bottom of the Whisper White Card Stock the scrunched and pleated the 5/8" Pumpkin Pie Ribbon. The ends were secured on the back of the Whisper White Card Stock before it was attached to the front of the card. On the inside we added a Whisper White Top Note cut out and stamped a few leaves that we inked with Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze Classic Stamp Pads with the Rock-n-Roll technique. I forgot to take a picture of the inside but I will try and remember to do that and add the picture later.
So tomorrow it will be back to Christmas cards again as that is what I have been doing the most of recently. I hope to start a few new 3D Projects soon and may have a My Digital Studio Post coming up very soon too. Thanks for stopping by and if you have any questions or would like to order the supplies for this or any of my cards contact me and I will get you started. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: