Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Paisley Print Stamp A Stack

Hello! I am back again today with another Card from my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. This card was done by the girls with my daughter but I think I will add it to my class in November. Still deciding though so it could change. Today's card once again uses the Paisley Prints Stamp Set that is in the Holiday Mini. The base of the card is my new favorite Christmas color, Cherry Cobbler. The designer series paper is Jolly Holiday. I also used the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set for the sentiment which was punched out with the Word Window Punch. Love that punch! There is a little Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon on the tag which also has Very Vanilla Card Stock and Old Olive Card Stock. The only stamp pad used was the Old Olive Classic Pad which makes this a easy card to duplicate. I of course had to use the Big Shot so I pulled out my new Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die and created the center scallop trim with Very Vanilla Card Stock. It reminds me of snow on a roof top which may just lead to another project. :) Well, that is all for today's card. If you have any questions please let me know.
Also Stampin'Up! has reduced the price of printing your MDS projects. If you are interested in seeing the new prices let me know. Well, I am off for today. Hope you have a great day! Tonya

No comments: