Monday, October 11, 2010

Schedule of Events for this Week

Good morning, I hope to be back later with a project to share but right now the weather isn't cooperating with me. This rainy weather makes is hard to take pictures. :( I did want to share with you my schedule of events for this week as it is a busy week.
Monday Oct 11- Stamp Club 6pm. This is an additional club if this time fits your schedule better, just let me know and you can attend today.
Tuesday or Thursday Oct 12 or 14- Stamp Club 7pm. This is our usual Club time and you can attend either day. We will be doing three projects for club this month. If you have questions about Stamp Club give me a call or email me.
Friday Oct. 15- Open Stamp Night 8pm. I have a Big Class on Saturday and I know that I will be busy making last minute preparations. Bring your own projects and stamp with night away with me.
Saturday Oct 16 3pm. Christmas Card Stamp A Stack.
As you can see a lot is going on this week. In addition tomorrow is Workshop Book-a-Thon and Stampin'Up! has set a goal to have 5,000 workshops booked tomorrow. Would you like to help us with this goal? All you need to do is call me and schedule a workshop so that you and your friends can get together and enjoy stamping. It isn't to early to start scheduling your Sale-a-bration Workshop. Sale-a-bration will be January 25- March 31.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again later today, Tonya

No comments: