Friday, October 22, 2010

Blue Christmas


Good morning, it's Friday again and the week has flown by. Today the boys are home from school and K has a short day so life is a little crazier than usual and we have shopping planned for this afternoon, but before I headed off to do that I wanted to share with you another card from this past weekend's Stamp a Stack. I really like how this card turned out and may make some for our family Christmas Card but who knows I may change my mind again before next month. ;) This card uses a three stamp sets but you could just use two. I used Tags Til Christmas (which is in one of the Holiday Bundles currently available), Delightful Decorations and Four the Holidays. The card is a standard 4 1/4 x 11 but after folding it in half you fold the front in half again then use the Big Shot and the Movers and Shapers Dies to cut out half of the Ornament. Then you can layer an Ornament that has been punched out with the Ornament Punch in the cut out area like I did with the Bashful Blue Ornament. The front panel has also had some texture added with the Big Shot and the Perfect Details Texture Plate. The ink colors that I used are Bashful Blue and Night of Navy Classic Ink. The only card stock you need is Whisper White and Night Of Navy. There are Pearl Jewels and Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon also on the card. To add a little extra detail the Whisper White Panel inside the card was punched along the outside edge with the Scallop Trim Border. If you would like to make this card for your Christmas card just give me a call and I will help you place your order. There are so many color combos this card could be done in like Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake or Old Olive and Real Red. Hmm, maybe I will give one of those and try and see which I like best. Well, I am off to prepare for tomorrow night's workshop. If you would like to get some friends together for a fun evening of stamping give me a call. I will provide all the supplies if you provide the friends and a light snack.
Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: