Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Treat for Club

Good morning, wow this has been a busy week! First I want to thank everyone that scheduled a workshop this week during Stampin'UP!'s Book-a-thon. We reached our goal of 5000 workshops booked during that day. Amazing! If you would still like to schedule a little craft time for you and your friends it is not to late. Simply give me a call and I will get you on my schedule. This week is Stamp Club week so I thought I would share one of the projects that we are doing. This is a treat container that I learned from my upline years ago and I did show it on my blog last Halloween but we had not made them at club before. The base is a 8"x4" sheet of Pumpkin Pie Card Stock. We used the Fang-tastic Stamp Set to decorate the container. The ribbon is 1/8" Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon and the punches used were the Modern Label Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch and the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch. We used Blender Pens to color in the cute little Witch with Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pads and the Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker. The witch and the sentiment were stamped with Jet Black Stazon.
Just a reminder that time is running out to take advantage of the Clearance Items on our online store and also the FREE Craft Tote Special will be ending soon. Give me a call if you have any questions about these specials. Well, I have to run I am having lunch with my oldest son today for National School Lunch Week. I had lunch with my other boys on Tuesday and Wednesday. Have a great day and I will be back tomorrow with another new project. Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: