Monday, October 18, 2010

Noel Christmas Card


Good morning. Well it is Monday again and time for another Christmas Card. This weekend I had a wonderful time stamping with a group of ladies while my daughter stamped with their daughters. This is one of the cards that the girls made. I cased the layout from last year's catalog and used a little nontraditional colors. The girls tend to like the brighter colors so I used Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, Garden Green and Baja Breeze. They also used Whisper White. The Poppy Parade base was ran through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to great all those wonderful polka dots. There were three punches used: the Snowflake punch, the Scallop Edge Border and the 3/16" Corner Punch. The stamp set is Big on Christmas. I have used this stamp set so many time over the last few year. It is a great set to have. Blender Pens were used to color in the image with the Classic Ink Pads and to finish off the card a little Clear Tinsel Trim that can be found in the Holiday Mini. Would you like to make this card to your Christmas Card? All the supplies can be ordered through me and I will provide you with dimensions so that all you have to do is stamp, color and assemble. Well, I am off to run errands and prepare for the busy night of running ahead. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: