Thursday, October 28, 2010

Peace on Earth Redo


Good evening! Super quick post before I head to bed. This is one of the cards we did for the Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. I just altered my previous Peace on Earth card by adding a base of Cherry Cobbler and adding the Dove, but since it is cut out the ladies did not prefer this card to much. They made them but the would rather have not cut the dove out. My next Stamp-a-Stack I probably will not include this card but who knows I might change my mind. ;) I did add the Shimmer Mist to the base because I just love the shimmer and sparkle that is adds to the cards. Watch out those of you on our family Christmas Card list I will probably send out shimmery cards this year. Well, I am off for the night. Tomorrow I will be back with a sewing project. Need to take the pictures first and get them uploaded. Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: