Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Pumpkins

Hello! I took a few days off over the weekend from posting but will be getting back into the routine of it this week. We had a busy weekend but most days are around our house. Today's project is super quick to make and make great decorations for a table or shelf. All you need is Card Stock and Designer Series Paper, a paper cutter, brads and for mine I used some brown packing paper that Stampin'Up! provides free every time I place an order. :) For the larger pumpkin I used Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper and cut six 1" x 6" strips. I stacked them all on top of each other and punched a hole in both ends. I placed a brad in each end then spread my strips apart to create the round shape. I took a small strip of Old Olive Card Stock and curled it by wrapping it around my Paper Piercing Tool. I attached it to the brad with a Mini Glue Dot then attached the Brown Paper Stem with a Mini Glue Dot also. The smaller pumpkin is made the same way except I used 3/4" x 4" Strips of Cajun Craze Designer Series Paper. You could use these all the way through Thanksgiving in all your fall displays.
Don't forget that time is running out to join my team of Demonstrators and get the FREE Craft Tote. Give me a call if you have any questions I would be more than happy to help you. Well, I am off to do some stamping. Have a great day and Thanks for stopping by, Tonya

1 comment:

Tara Angus said...

Cute Cute Cute!! I forgot about these. So going to make some!