Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Digital Studio Journal!


Hello! I am loving the new items that are available with the free update for My Digital Studio. I made this journal for my daughter to write about her first year of high school. Now I just need to get it printed. The journal was actually already designed but I didn't care for the Old Olive background so with a few quick clicks I changed it to Rich Razzleberry then I changed a few more element colors. I decided it looked a little plan so I added the picture from her first day and added the Pretty in Pink Photo Corners. I also added the school year to the bottom so that she would always remember what year journal it is. The journal has 80 double sided lined pages so she has plenty of space to write or add pictures from the year. I can't wait to order it so I can give it to her. Do you have My Digital Studio? Have you added the new update yet? If not I recommend you do so today, you really don't know what you are missing. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to share more My Digital Studio projects with you in the future. Have a great one, Tonya

No comments: