Friday, October 15, 2010

Paisley Christmas

Good morning, I am busy preparing for tomorrow's Stamp A Stack for my friend Ronda and her church group. This is our second year doing this event and the daughters are getting in on the card making this year. My wonderful daughter will be doing the teaching for the daughters while I have the moms making cards with me. I just love sharing stamping with my kids! I will be sharing the cards we are making over the next few weeks but for now I wanted to share another club card with you. I really wanted to focus on the versatility of our stamp sets this month so I picked two stamp sets and made two different cards for different holidays. The sets we used were Paisley Prints (which is in the Holiday Mini) and Teeny Tiny Wishes (which is my go to sentiment set). Today's card is the Christmas Card. I love simple but nice Christmas cards. You know the ones that don't take hours to make for just one. :) This card fits and the Jolly Holiday Designer Series Paper really helps make this card stand out. The base is Cherry Cobbler (my favorite new color) and then I used Very Vanilla Card Stock also. The tree was inked with the Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Write Markers and the Merry Christmas was inked with Cherry Cobbler and then punched out with the Word Window. The Word Window Punch works on almost all the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamps so it is a great punch to purchase if buying this set. Then to finish off the card I used Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon. Quick and fun to make! I am off to do more work on tomorrow's cards but remember all the supplies to make this card can be purchased through my website or by giving me a call. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya

No comments: