Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Clearance Find!

Good morning! This week is going by to quickly and I still have a lot to accomplish before next week. I noticed yesterday while I was looking through the Clearance Items that Stampin'Up! had added to their online store that the Bags with Scallops Bigz XL Die was included. This die is a great one for making quick treat bags or boxes. I used this one quiet a bit last year and I thought I would pull it out and share another quick Halloween treat bag with you. I used just a few supplies including the Wicked Fun Specialty Paper, Sticky Strip, Rich Razzleberry Card Stock, 2 3/8" Scallop Punch and 1/2" Raven Lace Trim. I thought about added a stamped image to the front and I could still but decided for a quick and easy Halloween Treat why not just focus on the Designer Paper. The Lace is just tied around and is easy to slip off to get to the candy inside. If you want to purchase this Big Shot Die be sure and check out my online store. It is easy to make your purchase and the items will ship directly to your house. Remember the clearance items are only available while supplies last so don't put off placing your order. If you have any questions please give me a call. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: