Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Hello and Happy Halloween! No stamping related post at the moment but I did want to share my trick-or-treaters with you today. These are my three boys. They got to dress up on Friday for their school parties and wore their costumes all day. So for those of you that don't know my boys. The youngest is Jango Fett, the Oldest is the Werewolf and the middle son is the Hippie. His costume was so simple to put together and he loved being a hippie. My oldest did not dress up this year since she is now in High School. Well, I am off to do a few things before the Trick-or-Treaters show up. I hope you have a safe and fun Halloween! Be sure and stop by tomorrow for more stamping projects or perhaps it will be sewing that I showcase tomorrow. I guess you will just have to stop by to see. ;) 'Til tomorrow, Tonya

No comments: