Friday, April 16, 2010

Wow, Designer Series Paper Gift Bags!

Check out this cool Gift Bag. Do you know what it is made of? Well if you guessed two 12 x 12 Sheets for Designer Series Paper then you are correct. I found these directions on our Demonstrator Website. One of the great things about being a Demonstrator is all the ideas, templates and projects that are available for us online. If you have ever considered becoming a demonstrator now is a great time. In addition to all the wonderful items you get in your Starter Kit now through May 31 if you sign up to become a Demonstrator you will also receive 2 Free Workshop Wow DVDs. These DVDs are have lots of great techniques for you to use at your workshop and classes, or you can just use the ideas on your personal projects. Also if you sign up now it isn't to late to attend Convention in July. I attended my First Convention last year and it is a absolute blast. I loved it and learned so much that has helped me with my Stampin'Up! business. I made new friends and got lots of great swaps that I was able to share with my friends and customers all year long. If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator and joining my team it is as easy as going to my website. You will need a code which is stampwithtonya to sign up. Oh and one more thing did I mention that we get sneak peaks and other great rewards just for being demonstrators. Also if you join my team this month I will make you your own Scallop Square Purse that you can use for carrying supplies, catalogs, Mini Catalogs or stamping projects. I would love to have you join my team! Now back the bag, I have often times designed a birthday card with Designer Series Paper then been disappointed when I didn't have a bag to match, but with just two sheets of Designer Series Paper, I can be sure that my card matches my bag. The paper I used on this bag is retired but any of our wonderful 12 x 12 papers will work and since they are double sided the inside of the bag is a pretty as the outside. I used the Tart n Tangy Stamp Set and the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set to make the Gift Tag. I used the Real Red Stampin' Write Marker and the Old Olive Stampin' Write Marker to ink up the Cherries then used the Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad for the sentiment. I used the Scallop Die 2 and the Big Shot to make the Real Red Card Stock Base. I ran it through the Big Shot with the Polka Dot Impressions Folder to add the cute dots then used the White Gel Pen to accent all the dots. I used the Circle Scissor Plus and Old Olive Card Stock to make the layer behind the stamped image. This was popped up with a Dimensional then added to the gift bag with Crochet Thread. If I was using this bag for a gift I would also stamp the cherry image onto my tissue bag to coordinate with the bag. Well what do you think is this cute or what and with one package of Designer Series Paper you can make 6 bags. That is a great deal! Well, I had a wonderful evening with some of my Hostesses for this past quarter. For those of you that couldn't attend we missed you and Thank you again for hosting a workshop. I am already making plans for my next Hostess Appreciation Night which will be in July. If you would like to attend all you need to do is host a workshop during April, May or June. I will post the two cards we did later this month since they both used new stamp sets that aren't available until next month in the new Summer Mini. There are some fun new products in the Mini that would be so fun for a workshop including a new Fourth of July set with coordinating wheel. Be sure and watch your mailboxes for yours. Thanks for stopping by and please came by again, Tonya

No comments: