Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Greenhouse Garden Take 2

Hello again, yes two post in one day. How odd is that? Ok don't answer that, please. While making the scrapbook page from the last post I went ahead and stamped a Whisper White Strip of Card Stock with a card in mind and after I wrote the last post I had a few minutes so I whipped up this card. I used the same basic supplies just a few different card stock colors but ink colors are the same. I really like how the black looks with the bright colors it really makes them pop. The set is a 2 step stamping set and it is easy to use. If you would like to purchase it remember that if you place your order before Friday the set is 20% off. What a great sale. Supplies used are:
Summer Sun Card Stock, Bermuda Bay Card Stock, Basic Black Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Black Staz on Ink, Orchid Opulence Classic Stamp Pad, Bermuda Bay Classic Stamp Pad, Pixie Pink Classic Stamp Pad, Summer Sun Classic Stamp Pad, Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set and All Holidays Stamp Set. That is it for today. I am off to pick up my kids from school and after my daughter's track practice we have two baseball games. See you tomorrow, Tonya

No comments: