Saturday, April 10, 2010

A Kaleidoscope of Friends!

Good evening, what a beautiful day we had today. It was so pretty so I spent the day outside working in my flower beds getting them cleaning them up and just soaking in the sun. I thought I would share this card with you before I went off to bed. This is one of the cards that we made for the birthday party that was held at my house last night. We had 10 girls here and they made four cards each. The birthday girl loves the Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper and also butterflies so I used stamp sets that had butterflies on each card. This card uses the stamp set Friends Rock. I started with a base of Summer Sun and stamped butterflies across the top with the Summer Sun Classic Stamp Pad. I added a layer of Kaleidoscope Designer Series Paper that I punched with the Scallop Edge Punch across the top. I stamped the Hey, Friend on Whisper White Card Stock with the Basic Gray Classic Stamp Pad and used the Blender Pens and Summer Sun Classic Stamp Pad, Pixie Pink Classic Stamp Pad and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stamp Pad to color in the Hey, Friend. I used the Corner Rounder on the bottom right corner then layered the Whisper White Card Stock onto Tempting Turquoise Card Stock, then Pixie Pink Card Stock that also have the lower corner rounded. I hope the girls enjoyed making the card last night. I know that I enjoyed having them here and sharing my love of stamping with them. It is one of the best things about being a demonstrator, getting to share what I love with the young and young at heart. I hope you have a great weekend, I am hoping to squeeze in some stamping but if the day is a beautiful tomorrow as it was today then I can't make any promises. I do hope you stop by again. Thanks, Tonya

No comments: