Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Greenhouse Garden 20% Off

Good morning, this is going to be a quick post as I need to be at school shortly. In my last post I mentioned that I had a few ideas for projects and this is one of them. The stamp set I used is Greenhouse Garden and it is on sale until Friday for just $20.76. I have been looking at this set since I saw it in the current catalog but waited until this month to purchase it. I just couldn't pass up 20% off. This is a 6 x 6 scrapbook page, all I need to add is a picture and a little journaling and this page is done. I decided to use four of the retiring colors and I love the bold look of the black with the colors. So my list of supplies are:
Greenhouse Garden Stamp Set, Bermuda Bay Card Stock, Bermuda Bay Classic Stamp Pad, Pixie Pink Card Stock, Pixie Pink Classic Stamp Pad, Summer Sun Classic Stamp Pad, Orchid Opulence Classic Stamp Pad, Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Card Stock, Curly Label Punch, Stampin' Up! Movers and Shapers Curly Label Big Shot Die, SNAIL and Stampin' Dimensionals. If you would like to order this stamp set before the sale ends you can either email me your order (I will place an order on Friday for anyone interested) or you can order online. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: