Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Monkeys, Turtles and Giraffes Oh, my!

We have our Monthly Club meeting tonight and since this is the final month to order from the Occasions Mini I thought I should show one more stamp set off. When the mini came out I just knew I had to get this set called Fox and Friends. I love how cute and fun the animals are and it is really perfect for so many occasions. Today's card really doesn't have a specific occasion in mind but it would work for a birthday card or even a new baby card. I could also give it to my kindergartner when he graduates. Anyway back to the card. I stared with a base of So Saffron Card Stock and used the 3/16" Corner Rounder on the bottom corners. I then added the Designer Series Paper (I rounded the corners of the Designer Series Paper also) from the Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack. This Stack has a lot of fun papers! I really need to use it more before the end of the month. I do hope we have more fun prints like this in the new Catalog and Idea Book that will be coming out in July. I stamped the three animals on Whisper White Card Stock with the following Ink colors. Turtle- Old Olive Classic Stamp Pad, Monkey- Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp Pad, Giraffe- So Saffron Classic Stamp Pad. I also used the Family Phrases Stamp Set and stamped the love you much with Chocolate Chip Classic Stamp Pad. I then punched out all the images with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and layered them on So Saffron Card Stock, Chocolate Chip Card Stock and Old Olive Card Stock punched out with the Scallop Circle Punch. The Scallop Circles are added to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. No card is complete without a few dimensionals. ;) I added the wonderful 5/8" Satin Old Olive Ribbon to finish off the card. I hope you enjoyed today's card and remember time is running out to place your Occasions Mini Orders. If you are interested in placing an order it is as easy as going to my website or giving me a call. I will be happy to help you if you don't currently have a demonstrator. Your order can be shipped anywhere in the US. Have a great day and as always thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: