Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bold and Bright Flight of the Butterfly


Good morning, busy day for me but I did want to share this card that I made yesterday in preparation for a birthday party I have this week. The birthday girl loves the Bright and Bold colors so I pulled out some of the soon to be retiring colors for this card. I used Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, Summer Sun and Only Orange for the ink colors. The base of the card is Only Orange and I have added a layer of Summer Sun Card Stock across the bottom of the card. I used the Eyelet Border Punch on the Summer Sun layer and it is hard to see in this picture but on the lower right corner I have stamped Friend to Friend from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set in Summer Sun Classic Ink. I used the Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set to stamp the main focal image on Whisper White Card Stock in the various ink colors then added a layer of Pink Passion Card Stock behind for a mat. I really love how fun and cheerful this card looks. It just makes me happy to see it and I know that who every I send it to will have their day brightened as well. These are just a few of the retiring colors I will try and focus on those a few times a week so you can decide if you need to stock up on card stock and reinkers before they retire on June 30. Thank you for stopping by today and be sure and came back again. I have more projects to share both sewing and stamping. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: