Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm Seeing Stars!


Well, only on this card really. My middle son is off to a birthday party after school today so of course he wanted a card for his friend. He really liked the one a made a few months ago with the Dirt Biker Stamp so he wanted me to use it again. For this card he picked the colors Real Red, Brilliant Blue (retiring color) and Whisper White, true patriotic colors. The card is pretty easy so I will just list the supplies needed.
Brilliant Blue Card Stock, Real Red Card Stock, Whisper White Card Stock, Real Red Classic Stamp Pad, Brilliant Blue Classic Stamp Pad, Starring You Stamp Set, Extreme Dirt Bike Stamp, Real Red 1/2" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, SNAIL adhesive and Stampin' Dimensionals.
Just a quick reminder that today is the last day to order from the Occasions Mini Catalog. If you would like to place an order please email me and I will call you with a total later tonight. The Summer Mini start tomorrow and I have some new samples to show you from it so be sure and check back after tomorrow. If you would like to receive a copy of the Summer Mini please contact me and I would be happy to get you a copy. Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you come back again, Tonya

No comments: