Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fifth Avenue Floral 20% Off


Good evening, hope you are all enjoying a great weekend. The weather was a little cooler today but at least it was sunny. :) The cards I am sharing with you today are not new but I love the technique and stamp set and since it is on sale for 20% off this month I thought I would share. When is comes to embossing techniques the Shimmer Paper Watercoloring in my opinion provides a great WOW factor and it is so easy. I inked up the rose from the Fifth Avenue Floral Stamp Set with Versamark then embossed with White Embossing Powder. I used Shimmer Paper for this. After heat embossing you spray your card stock with water then using the Aquapainter and Reinkers you color in your image. I usually cut the flowers out after they dry then use them for my cards. I made these two beauties Mother's Day cards last year and one uses one of the returning In Colors, Riding Hood Red! I liked this color last year and am happy to have it back. Both layouts are similar just different colors. On the top card I used Riding Hood Red and Pretty In Pink Reinkers and on the second card I used So Saffron and Summer Sun Reinkers. At least that is what I think I used, I can't remember exactly and it has been almost a year. The Happy Mother's Day is from the All Holiday's Stamp Set. If you are interesting in purchasing the Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set the price is just $19.96 until the end of the month. I would be happy to help you place your order and if you are local I will combine orders to save on shipping and if you would like to learn how to make these beautiful flowers I would be happy to teach you. Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend, Tonya



No comments: