Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Holiday Mini Start Today!

The new Holiday Mini starts today and I know that many of you that order from me have not received it yet, do to some mailing issues but please know that it is coming. Until it arrives I wanted to provide you with a link to view it online. I have update by sidebar with the new link. If you have any questions about the mini please contact me and I will be happy to help you.
Yesterday I mentioned the Hostess Special that starts today and will continue until the end of November. You may have noticed that I mentioned that My Digital Studio would not be available to purchase and I was unsure when it would be available, well Stampin'Up! made the announcement today that it is available for Demonstrators to purchase starting today and everyone else can purchase it after October 1. I am so excited to try this new area of scrapbooking and the idea of incorporating our Stampin'Up! colors, stamp set and even Designer Series Paper makes this new product even more exciting. I will be making some samples to show you as soon as I receive my copy. Stampin'Up! has also contracted with a Professional Printing Service to print any items you would like to make. While this offers you a professionally made product it also insure that the printed items will offer the same great color matching that Stampin'Up! strives so hard to maintain. Stampin'Up! has worked with the printing service to insure that their machines are calibrated to offer you our wonderful colors. I hope you give My Digital Studio a try in October.
I have a busy day today but I am going to try and post a new project for you later today. This week is Student Council Elections for two of my four kids which has meant late nights making campaign posters and getting ready for speeches. Have a great day and take a moment to look through the mini and let me know what your favorite new items it! I would love to have your feedback. Thanks, Tonya

No comments: