Thursday, September 3, 2009

More Christmas!


Good evening, I have had one of those busy weeks that leaves you running from one thing to another and not getting to everything on my list. I am sure that you have all had those weeks. I do have a new stamp set I would like to show you but I haven't had a chance to take the picture of the card yet and since today is a little cloudy I will give it a try tomorrow. So for today I will share the remaining projects that we made at convention. I love these Treat boxes (115690)! They are only $3.95 and you get five per package, they are the perfect size for a few Christmas cookies or other treat that you might share with a neighbor or coworker. They are coated and food safe. We made a tag using the Sweet Season Stamp Set (116471) The sentiment reads "gingerbread & sugared things- enjoy the sweets the season bring." The Ribbon is Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115608)
The next two projects also use the same stamp set. The first is a Garden Green Card that opens in the center and has a band that slides off to reveal the inside. It also uses the Scallop Circle Punch (109043) which fits perfectly the snowflake stamp in the set. We also used Merry Moments Designer Series Paper (115672) and the same ribbon as above. We stamped the front of the envelope which you can see in the picture to give the card a more finished look.
The last group of projects is four tags made using the new Stampin'Up! Two Tags Bigz Die(115954). You get one of each size on the die. We used the Sweet Season Stamp Set and a little more Merry Moments Designer Series Paper (115672). We also used Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111368)and the Wide Oval (112082), Large Oval (107305) and Scallop Circle Punch (109043).

The tags were super quick to make and the long tag would also make a great bookmark. One of my roommates at convention used the folded tag to make us all tags for our convention bags that listed inside if found please call. This was a great idea, thankfully we didn't need the info. but it is better to be safe than sorry.
Tomorrow I will be back with a new card made with a stamp set from the Holiday Mini. Thank you for stopping by today and if you would like to purchase the supplies to make these great projects remember it is as easy as shopping at my online store or giving me a call. 'Til tomorrow, Tonya

No comments: