Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Clearance Rack

If you love a good sale then be sure and check out the online shopping on my Business Website. Stampin'Up! is offering Surplus Retired Inventory at up to 80% Off. These are available only while supplies last. There has never been a better time to check out the online ordering and as a extra bonus if you place an online order of $50 or more through my website I will give you your choice of one stamp from the Under $10 on page 208. I will email you after you place your order and find out what stamp you would like and then place the order. This offer will end on Friday so take a look at the Clearance Rack and earn a free stamp to. Also all orders of $150 or more will qualify for hostess benefits. Thank you for stopping by and if you have any questions please let me know. Tonya

No comments: