Friday, September 11, 2009

My Digital Studio!!

Well, I received my copy of My Digital Studio and while I really tried to wait and not play with it until the weekend I gave in and started playing with it tonight. I have created several pages using the predesigned layouts that are on the program and even made a few modifications of my own but I have not tired making my own page from scratch. I will give that I try this weekend however. I thought I would share I few of the pages I put together using last years Christmas pictures. I kept these pages pretty simple but as I look at them I want to add a few embellishments and change a few things and with My Digital Studio I can do just that. Remember that you can buy your copy of My Digital Studio on Oct. 1. I will give the calendar
option a try next as I think they would make great gifts for Grandparents!
What do you think of the Scrapbook pages so far? I am excited to hear from you and if you have questions please leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them. I will post more pages as I finish them but I also have some other projects to share. Well, I had better get to bed as it is getting quite late. Just had to share before I did though. Thank you for stopping by, Tonya

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a good-looking family! ;)