Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Birthday Card for Troops!

Good afternoon, as I told you yesterday, I have been busy designing cards for our Student Council to make on Saturday Oct. 3. If you would like to help in any way they would appreciate it.
Today's card features one of my favorite Designer Series Papers in the catalog.
Cottage Wall (115671) is a fun Designer Series Paper that combines Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Orchid Opulence. The base of the card is Orchid Opulence Card Stock (100969) and I have used the Flight Of the Butterfly Stamp Set (111564) to stamp small butterfly's and flowers on the top portion of the card. The bottom of the card is a layer of the Cottage Wall Designer Series Paper with the top edge Scalloped with the Scallop Edge Punch (112091). I added a small strip of Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316) to add a little extra detail to the card without adding a lot of dimension. The main image is three stamps all from the Flight of the Butterfly Stamp Set and were stamped in Old Olive (102272), Orchid Opulence (101859) and Rich Razzleberry (115658) Classic Ink. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to help get the stamps all lined up like I wanted them. I then added a layer of Old Olive Card Stock (100702) and used Dimensionals to attach it to the card. Tommorow I will share with you another card that we will be making on Saturday. Until then thank you for stopping by, Tonya

No comments: