Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fancy Favors Halloween Style

Good morning, I have a few more Halloween items to share with you this week then I will move on to something else I promise. Today's box is very simple which if you have to make a lot of treat bags for classrooms or just trick or treaters you need something cute but easy. I used the Stampin' Up! Fancy Favor Big Shot Die (115965) to make the bag. It was cut out with Basic Black Card Stock. I also cut out the front piece of Cast-a-spell Designer Series Paper (115677) with the same Fancy Favor Die. This gives the top edge the same fancy scallop edge. The tag is made using the Holiday Best Hostess Stamp Set. You can earn your set just by placing an order of $150 or hostess a workshop with sales of $150. How easy is that. After coloring the stamp with Basic Black (109126), Pumpkin Pie (105115) and Old Olive (100079) Stampin' Write Markers I stamped it on Whisper White Card Stock (100730) and punched it out with the Scallop Oval Punch (114889) that is layered on a Wide Oval Punch (112082) made from Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117). I used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the tag to the box and it is finished and ready to fill with yummy treats.
Let me know if you have any questions about today's post or any of my post I am always happy to help. Thank you for stopping by and have a great day. Tonya



No comments: