Monday, September 21, 2009

Halloween Sweet Treat!

Good morning, I completely forgot to show you our club card from last week and since it uses some of our really cool new Sweet Treat Cups that are in the Holiday Mini, I didn't want to not share with you. The Sweet Treat Cups (116802) are perfect for adding a little extra special item to your cards and for only $2.95 for 12 cups they are really an affordable option. To make this card I started with a Pumpkin Pie Card Stock Base and then added a layer of Cast-a-Spell Designer Series Paper (115677) with a 5/8" piece of Basic Black Ribbon (115605) around the middle to the front of the card. I then stamped the Halloween image from the Sweet Centers Stamp Set (116521) on Whisper White Card Stock (100730) with Perfect Plum Classic Ink (101437). This stamp set matches the Sweet Treat Cups and has images for Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day, a flower and a hot air balloon. I can't wait to try one of the other ones. After stamping the image I used the 1 3/8" Circle Punch (104401) to punch out the center of the image, then the 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004) to make the hole bigger and allow the cup to fit. Fill the cup with your treat and then remove the adhesive backing and add the Basic Black (102851) layer to hold the candy in. Add the stamped image around the sweet treat cup and using dimensional add to the front of the card. I used the Scallop Circle Punch (109043)and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock (105117)to finish up the sentiment at the top of the card. What a perfect card to send to a special friend.

Would you like to make your own Sweet Treat Cards? Contact me and I would be happy to help you with your cards. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, Tonya

No comments: