Thursday, September 24, 2009

Birthday Build A Bear

Good afternoon, I have had a busy morning and wasn't sure what I was actually going to post today then I remembered this Build A Bear Card that I made for a special birthday girl. She has already received the card so no worries that I will be giving her a sneak peak before the card arrives.
I think this set is so much fun and love how easy it is to design cards. They are fun to watercolor or as I have done in this card Paper Piece. The base of the card is Ballet Blue Card Stock (100613) and I used the new Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper (118060) both as the background layer and for my little girl bear's dress. This paper was designed for the Build A Bears and is a smaller scale which makes it perfect for making clothes for both the stamped images and the Stampin'Up! Bear for the Big Shot. I stamped the girl bear and her gift bag from the Beary Best Friends Stamp Set (118052) on Confetti White Card Stock (102028) in Basic Brown Ink (104315) and watercolored with the Aquapainter (103954) and Pretty in Pink (101301), Ballet Blue (100907) , Close to Cocoa (103139), and Creamy Caramel (103220) Classic Ink. I stamped the bear again on the Designer Series Paper and carefully cut out her dress and added it with Dimensionals. I used more dimensionals to the back and added it to the center of the card. Then I used Basic Brown Classic Ink again and stamped the Happy Bearthday from the Beary Nice Wishes (118050) on Confetti White Card Stock and layered it behind more Ballet Blue Card Stock attached it to the card and the card is finished.
I think this set would make great party favors just stamp the images and let the kids do the coloring! What child doesn't like to color and who can resist these cute images. Since both the Beary Nice Wishes and Beary Best Friends are available in the Holiday Mini they are only available until January 4, so if you would like to order yours be sure and contact me and we will get your order placed. You can also host a workshop and earn one item from the Holiday Mini at a discount. Contact me to set up a time for you and your friends to get together and stamp.
As always thank you for stopping by today. If you have any questions leave me a comment and I will be happy to get back to you. 'Til Next Time, Tonya

No comments: