Monday, June 22, 2009

My Kids' Father's Day Card

Happy Monday Morning! I hope that you all had a great weekend. Today is supposed to be super hot, what a great day to stay inside and stamp. At least that is my plan for today well part of it if you don't include the cleaning, laundry and trying to keep the kids quiet while DH tries to sleep after working all night last night.
Today's card to brought to you by my DD. This is the card she made for her dad for Father's Day yesterday. The layout is similar to the one we did at club this month but she didn't use ribbon or stamp a background. She instead used the Designer Series Pattern Paper. Funny thing about the pattern she picked after she was making the card we realized that DH has a shirt in almost the same color and print as the background. I guess that is why she thought is looked like her dad. I will add the product recipe at the end of the post since it is a pretty straight forward card. The remote does use the Retiring and Out of Stock Key Tag Punch but you could easily substitute a rectangle with the corners rounded.
There are only nine days left to get this set or any of the sets in the Occasions Mini or on the Last Chance List. I can't believe how fast the month has gone by but it does bring us closer to the new Catalog. I have not received my cases of catalogs yet but will post about it when I do. If you have not contacted my about joining my Stamp Club or about wanting to receive a new catalog then please leave me a post or email me at todaball@wmconnect.com I will be sure and put your catalog aside for you when they arrive. I am updating the Last Chance List daily as Stampin'Up! lets us know what has sold out so be sure and take a look. There are still some great items available. Well, I am off to create! Hope you have a great day and try and stay out of the heat. As always thanks for stopping by, Tonya

Card Recipe:
Certainly Celery Card Stock Base (105125)
Certainly Celery Patterns Designer Series Paper (112154)
Tempting Turquoise Card Stock (102067)
Whisper White Card Stock (100730)
So Saffron Card Stock (105118)
Blender Pens (102845)
Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink (100814)
So Saffron Classic Ink (105213)
Certainly Celery Classic Ink (105217)
Any Many Mower Stamp Set (113724)
Key Tag Punch
1/2" Circle Punch (104390)
Crop-A-Dile (108362)

No comments: