Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday Morning Sneak Peak


Good morning! I hope that you all had a great weekend. We had two baseball games and two wins. One more game tonight and the regular season is over. Then it is tournament play next week.The summer is going by so quickly and of course in just two days we will kick off a new Catalog. If you would still like to receive a copy please let me know. I still have some extras. Now of course you didn't come by today to hear about baseball so I have a sneak peak card to share with you today. Actually some is new and some is old. I am loving this color combo of Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry. They look so elegant together. The base of the card is Rich Razzleberry Card Stock (115316) cut 4 1/4" x 11. The card stock is then placed on the Stampin'Up! Movers & Shapers Curly Label Big Shot Die (114506) and placed in the Big Shot (113439). This Die not only scores and cuts your card stock but it also cuts a window in your card so allow a message or image to show through. On this card the cut out matches with our Curly Label Punch and the cut out can be moved any where on the front of your card. How cool is that. I just recently bought this die after seeing one of the new items in the catalog. I can't say more until Wednesday but it made this die a must for me. Now I do want you to know that the die is going up in price on Wednesday by $3 so if you want to order one before the price increase please do so soon. Now back to the card. I stamped the Love You image from Dreams du Jour (111624). I used a blender pen and Rich Razzleberry (115658), Melon Mambo (115656) and Old Olive (102272) Classic Stampin' Pads to color the flower. The image was then punched out with Curly Label Punch (112208). I used SNAIL adhesive to attach the label inside the card so that is showed through the window. The Old Olive Patterns Designer Series Paper(112160) is in both the current catalog and the new catalog so I used a leftover piece on this card. I scalloped the edge with our Scallop Edge Punch (112091). Now those of you that have the new Catalog are probably wonder where the Rich Razzleberry Solid Ribbon is well is is actually the 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon that is Polka Dot on one side and solid on the other. This gives you two options and I really liked the solid on this card. It was pretty each to tie the knot so that the polka dots didn't show. This is just one of the wonderful ribbons that is included in my Ribbon Share (see post below for more info). All items are available to order after Noon Mountain Time on Wednesday. If you are ordering online please know that the system may be slow as there will be thousands of people ordering. If you want me to place your order please let me know by Wednesday as I will be placing an order Wednesday afternoon. As always thank you for stopping by my blog and if you have any questions please leave me a comment and I will be happy to answer them. Have a great day, Tonya

No comments: