Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Same layout Different Direction

Today's card is the same layout as yesterday's card I just turned it up and moved the ribbon over. I used the retiring Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper and cut it into panels. I layered it on Basic Gray Card Stock and used a base of Baja Breeze. The sentiment is from the Oval All Stamp Set that is in the Occasions Mini. The sentiment is embossed with White Craft Ink and White Embossing Powder. I used the Scallop Oval Punch to make the background also in Basic Gray. The ribbon is Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon with a Baja Breeze Corduroy Button. Several of the items are set to retire at the end of this month so be sure and take a look at the list and make sure you don't miss out on something that you love. This month as a special thank you I will include a handmade card in each of your orders. If you order online or have your order directly shipped to you I will send your card to you. If you order through club then I will include your card in your club order. Also it is time to start sign ups for the new round of club if you are interested joining us please let me know. Thank you for stopping by today and I hope that you have a great day, Tonya

No comments: