Monday, June 15, 2009

And Many Mower!

Happy Monday! Today I am posting yet more retiring items from the Spring Summer Catalog and items from the soon to be ending Occasions Mini. This card came together really quickly and just like I had sketched it out. I love it when that happens. :) I started with a base (which you can't see) of Kraft Card Stock (102125), the Designer Paper is the soon to be retired Manchester DSP (112464). It is perfect for manly cards with the Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, Kraft and Very Vanilla colors. I used two different pattern pieces for the top and bottom of the card front. Before I attached them to the card I used the Mat Pack (105826) to mark where I want the Baja Breeze Corduroy Buttons ( 114344). By using the Mat Pack I an insure that the buttons are spaced evenly a part and in a straight line. I added a piece of Kraft Taffeta Ribbon (109068) along where the two designer papers meet. This ribbon is so pretty and elegant. I keep adding colors with each order I place. The stamped image and sentiment are from And Many Mover (113724) that I used last week for club. Both are stamped on Very Vanilla Card Stock (101650) with Basic Brown Classic Stamp Pad (104315) I used the Blender Pens (102845) and watercolored the golfer with Baja Breeze Classic Ink (111833), Close to Cocoa Classic Ink (103139), Always Artichoke Classic Ink (105219) and Sahara Sand Classic Ink (105208). The sentiment was punched out with a new punch that won't be available until July 1st. One of the advantages of being a demonstrator is that Stampin'Up! lets us have sneak peaks of new products and lets us order some early to get ready for the new catalog. I just couldn't resist using it today. I matted it on a new Big Shot Die that matches it perfectly. If you would like more info on these new products then contact me and I will be happy to tell you more about them. I used Vintage Brads (109109) to finish off the sentiment. Since my DH is a golfer this will be his Father's Day card from me. I still need to have the kids make one for him but at least one is done. Sorry the picture is a little dark, there isn't much sun today so it is harder to take a good picture. If you have any questions about this card or any of the Last Chance List items please contact me. Thank you for stopping by my blog today and have a great Monday, Tonya

No comments: