Thursday, June 11, 2009

Don't forget Dad!

Hello, this week is club week and our final meeting time for this catalog period. I love club and getting together with all the ladies. We always have a great time. Many of them are coming back to Stamp Club when the new catalog starts but there is always room for more so if you are interested please contact me.
Since June 1st when the Last Chance List was released that has been my main focus and I was neglecting the Occasions Mini and all the wonderful set that are in it. Now of course many of these items are also only available until the end of June. If you have not yet view the Occasions Mini just click on the picture of it at the left of my blog screen. I decided to pull out And Many Mower Stamp Set (113724), now this is a set that I knew I needed as soon as I saw the mini. I don't have a lot of sets just for the men in my life and this one was just to funny and fit them all to well to pass up. For club I decided to do some In Colors because of course they will soon be leaving us and I couldn't help but use Seeing Spots Stamp Set (115058) this set is also on the Last Chance List. It is a great set for making backgrounds. I used Pacific Point Card Stock for the base of the card and with Versamark (102283) and Seeing Spots I randomly stamped spots all over the front of my card. Now whether you are a beginner stamper or a advanced Versamark is a great tool to have in your craft area. Not only does is add a watermark effect to any color of card stock (like my card above) but you can also heat emboss with it. After I stamped I stamped my main image on Confetti White Card Stock (102835) with Basic Gray Classic Ink (109120). We used blender pens (102845) to color in the image with Pacific Point (111837), Kiwi Kiss (111835), and Tangerine Tango (111834) Classic Stampin' Pads. The image is mounted on Kiwi Kiss Card Stock (111353) and attached to the front of the card using dimensionals. We added Tangerine Tango Striped Ribbon (111371) and the outside of the card was finished. Inside the card we stamped RELAX and either Happy Father's Day or Happy Birthday (all three sentiments come with the stamp set) in Jet Black Stazon Ink (101406). Not a difficult card but one that lets Dad know that you are thinking of him. Tomorrow I will be back with the second card we made at Stamp Club.
You will notice that more of the Last Chance Accessories are selling out. I will continue to update that post through the end of the month. As always thank you for stopping by today. I love to hear from you when you do. Have a great day and I will see some of you tonight. Tonya

No comments: